In order to truly assess the capabilities of a particular virtual data room for use in your company, it is necessary to conduct a small comparative analysis on the main indicators of its performance. Such a small comparison is actually quite effective because it allows you to clearly see the strengths and weaknesses of each platform, as well as the key differences. Here’s a little comparison between the two virtual room options, iDeals, and Venue, to help you make your final choice.
iDeals vs Venue: what’s the difference for the user?
In this comparative analysis, we suggest focusing on the key performance indicators of each of the virtual platforms. They have quite a few characteristics in common, including:
- A wide range of options. Both platforms offer their users ready-made solutions, which will suit customers from different business areas. Moreover – the list of basic options can vary depending on the needs of the client and the goals of its business development.
- High level of digital security. The developers of iDeals and Venue paid enough attention to the development of security for both platforms. Only registered users can access data rooms. Administrators have the ability to monitor the activity of each account and set user rights. For additional data protection, data encryption systems are used to protect data in case the file storage is compromised.
- User-friendly interface. Virtual rooms from iDeals and Venue attract their users not only by the reliable operation of the system but also by the convenient functionality. All necessary options for work are collected in one place. It does not take too much time and effort to learn the features of the interface and adapt them to your individual work rhythm. In addition, providers provide assistance in training staff to use the virtual room.
- Responsiveness of the support service. For iDeals and Venue users, working with providers does not end with the purchase of a virtual platform. Support service is available at almost any time of the day or night and helps to promptly resolve any problems with the system. You can contact the specialists for help in any convenient way.
- Versatility. Virtual rooms from iDeals and Venue are suitable for use in various areas of business. All benefits mentioned above contribute to this. At the same time, they can be changed and adapted to suit the individual characteristics of the work process, without losing efficiency.
At first glance, it might seem like there’s virtually no difference between iDeals and Venue. This is almost true – the only difference is in the pricing policy of each vendor. iDeals offers a wider choice of packages, with prices varying by the set of options and cloud storage space. At the same time, users have a choice at a very attractive price. Venue is more conservative in this matter and calculates the cost of services individually for each client.